We’ve been writing a lot about going back to school the past few weeks, so we’ve decided to put everything all in one place to make your life easier:
- When does school start? What holidays do the kids get off? Here’s the info.
- The average American will spend $603.63 on Back to School shopping. Here’s a great way to save some money–go shopping at home!
- Worried about getting your kids back in school-mode routine? Here’s some great advice to avoid screaming and help your kids be responsible.
- Another way to reduce your kid’s stress is yoga. Here’s how.
- If you’re stressed out because this year you will send your little one off to preschool for the first time, we have professional tips to make it easier on everyone.
- Speaking of stress, I can’t think of a more stress-inducing problem than lice. Here are tips to avoid and take care of the creepy-crawlies that our kids may have caught in summer camp.
(Photo: Flickr )