It’s just about that time. Your kids will be going back to school this week and summer’s lazy days will come to an end.
We’ve been writing a lot about going back to school the past few weeks, so we’ve decided to put everything all in one place to make your life easier:
- When does school start? What holidays do the kids get off? Here’s the info.
- The average American will spend $688.62 on Back to School shopping. Here’s a great way to save some money–go shopping at home!
- Worried about getting your kids back in school-mode routine? Here’s some great advice to avoid screaming and help your kids be responsible.
- Here’s a great After School Routine Chart to help!
- These Back to School breakfast tips and recipe will help mornings run smoothly as well.
- How about lunches? Will you pack or let your child buy?
- This lunch grid and School Lunch Potluck will also be a big help.
- Read this great advice from your child’s teacher.
- If you’re stressed out because this year you will send your little one off to preschool for the first time, we have professional tips to make it easier on everyone.
- Speaking of stress, I can’t think of a more stress-inducing problem than lice. Here are tips to avoid and take care of the creepy-crawlies that our kids may have caught in summer camp.
- And your child may be stressed too. Here are some great books that will help take away the “going to school” jitters.
- Taking a child’s “first Day of School” photo is a tradition. Do it yourself or have a professional capture it, but either way, send them to us for our annual slideshow!
- Will your child be starting kindergarten? It’s a huge milestone, sometimes harder for parents.
- After you send those kiddies off to school, go get pampered at Whole Foods West Orange’s “Mom Appreciation Days.”