Are you shaking your fist cursing Nemo because of all the canceled family events you wanted to enjoy? I am. One of the things my family really wants to do is see NJSO’s Peter and The Wolf family concert tomorrow at 2 pm. I’m crossing my fingers it doesn’t get canceled.
Still, there are still ways to have fun this weekend. We are trying our best to update any cancellations and rescheduled events, but please call the venue before you head out just in case. Make sure to check our Calendar to find out all the local happenings and details. And follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you don’t miss all the parenting news, resources and discussion we run daily. And while you’re at it, make sure to sign up for our newsletter!
Here are some ways to have fun this weekend:
- The most obvious thing—go sledding!
- Make a snowman, but don’t forget your Snowman Kit!
- Have more fun in the snow with these great ideas.
- Throw a Valentine’s Day party for the kids and get those Valentines done.
- Valentine’s Day Events To Enjoy With Your Family
- Black History Month Family Events
- Lunar New Year Celebrations and Activities: The Year of The Snake